Is IOP Right for You? Here are some facts.
Therapy is important. Therapy creates a foundational impact for health. Therapy saves lives. It is a step in recovery that should not be missed.
The Lake Behavioral Hospital Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is one way to get support for a mental health condition in an environment that allows you to return too work and home, and practice skills as you learn them.
Other advantages of IOP are:
- IOP is based on peer groupwork. You will have an opportunity to have an immediate support group of people who can listen to your goals and help you. It is always good to be in a judgement–free zone where people are working together to find positive mental health.
- At Lake Behavioral Hospital, you can meet in IOP in person or we have the availability for you to join a virtual group. This makes it even easier for you to make the most of your personal time.
- Our IOP team wants to see you each day of program, so we provide transportation to and from your location. We even provide lunch and a snack!
- Our groups are approximately one hour long, so you have a chance to learn a skill and discuss ways to use it with your peers.
- IOP has a benefit unrelated to group that many people don’t even consider. IOP helps you establish a routine and routines are productive ways to get back to a healthy lifestyle.
- You will have an opportunity to learn what your community has to offer and learn how to access resources that will benefit your health and recovery.
The Lake Behavioral Hospital IOP will help you succeed and help you set long term goals. You will have the skills you need, resources that you will value, and a new way of looking at your potential for being your best.
To learn more or to receive a free assessment to determine if IOP is right for you, please call us at 855-990-1900.