Compassionate, skilled clinicians are waiting for you to take the first step toward a life of wellness by making the first call.
Our clinicians are always available to discuss our programs, insurance and any questions you have.
LET US HELP YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONE TODAY.
Your call to us will be answered by a behavioral health professional and we will schedule a free, confidential assessment for you or your loved one. Before your assessment appointment, we will verify your insurance benefits, and we will review them with you at the time of your assessment.
If you are traveling a long distance we can discuss your insurance benefits over the phone prior to the assessment appointment.
Our assessment involves:
- A free, confidential, face-to-face interview with no obligation.
- A discussion of current issues you are having and their effect on those around you and your family.
- An explanation of insurance benefits and the cost of treatment by a financial counselor.
- A discussion of your recommended treatment plan with your clinician and your family.
After we determine the level of care you need together, you can enter a LBH program or we will provide you with resources in your community that can help you or your loved one with his or her behavioral health.
Our programs include:
Call us now if you or a loved one is suffering from:
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Substance abuse or dependence
- Suicidal thoughts
- Thoughts of harming others
- Bipolar disorder
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Bizarre behavior
- Delusional thinking
- Drug-induced psychosis
- Mental illness symptoms & dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self-injurious behavior
- Feeling hopeless
- Teens having trouble coping
Please be aware…
The assessment & referral clinicians make every effort to meet with potential patients and families as close to their appointment time as possible; however, there may be delays associated with psychiatric emergencies.
2615 Washington Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
Call Us 24/7 Toll Free:
Via I-94 to IL-120 E / Belvidere Rd. in Warren Township.
Take the IL – 120 E / Belvidere Rd. exit from I-94 W.
Continue on Belvidere Rd. Drive to Washington St. in Waukegan.
Lake Behavioral Hospital will be on the right, located at previous Vista Medical Center West campus.