Now Available: Behavioral Telehealth Services
Utilizing secure and confidential technology, Lake Behavioral Hospital now has the capability to complete mental health and chemical dependency screenings via telehealth. These screenings are offered at no cost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To schedule a screening, please call 855-990-1900.
Instructions for Telehealth Screening
- Download the Zoom App on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Call us and request a screening.
- Click on “Join a Meeting”.
- The intake assessor will give you a code to enter into the Meeting ID field.
- It will then ask you for a Passcode, the intake assessor will provide you with this number as well.
- If prompted, connect using “Internet Audio”.
- The first time you use the app, it will ask for Access to your microphone, camera, and contacts. Please allow the app to access all of these.
- You are now set up and ready to complete your screening.
Telehealth Outpatient Services
Our hospital is dedicated to the continued safety and health of our patients, staff, and their families. Lake Behavioral Hospital now offers online Intensive Outpatient therapy to help those impacted by the COVID-19 community health restrictions.
Our telehealth program allows you to connect virtually with your treatment team using a computer, tablet, or smart phone. The telehealth program uses safe and confidential technology that is easy to navigate.
To enroll in our telehealth program, please contact us at 855-990-1900. Our licensed mental health technician will guide you through the process so we can address your mental health needs while keeping you safe. Most insurance accepted, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Call us today to begin the process with a free consultation: 855-990-1900.
2615 Washington Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
Call Us 24/7 Toll Free:
Via I-94 to IL-120 E / Belvidere Rd. in Warren Township.
Take the IL – 120 E / Belvidere Rd. exit from I-94 W.
Continue on Belvidere Rd. Drive to Washington St. in Waukegan.
Lake Behavioral Hospital will be on the right, located at previous Vista Medical Center West campus.