Partnering with healthcare providers across Chicago
We Value Partnership
Part of our Values at Lake Behavioral Hospital include partnership and team work. We extend this to the providers and professionals in Chicago to help us offer the best continuum of care for our patients. We know the hospital is the first step in a patient’s journey to wellness and recovery and we need your help to provide the best after care for our patients.
There is no charge for CEU events, but advance registration is requested. Please check back for a link to the registration page. CEUs for social workers, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, and nurses are available for free.
Continuing Education Events
Lake Behavioral Hospital is offering continuing education for behavioral health professionals, the education community, parents, and the community at large, in partnership with MaineStay. We provide relevant, emerging education on behavioral health topics for clinicians treating patients in the field.
- Our training series is complimentary with refreshments at each event.
- Most of the training opportunities are between one and three hours in length, with some variation depending on the topic.
- Each training session focuses on a behavioral health or addiction topics with qualified or licensed presenters who are considered experts in their respective field.
- The training series provides continuing education units through Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
- Registration is required to attend a training event.
We have several community liaisons whose sole responsibility is to help you, the professionals we partner with, and be available to provide education about our programs and services. After all, the community liaison team works for you, the community, as well as the hospital. If you have any questions about LBH, please contact our Community Liaison at (224) 480-9215.
PLEASE BE AWARE
Lake Behavioral Hospital is not responsible for any CEU credits not being accepted by your respective board.
2615 Washington Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
Call Us 24/7 Toll Free:
Via I-94 to IL-120 E / Belvidere Rd. in Warren Township.
Take the IL – 120 E / Belvidere Rd. exit from I-94 W.
Continue on Belvidere Rd. Drive to Washington St. in Waukegan.
Lake Behavioral Hospital will be on the right, located at previous Vista Medical Center West campus.