Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Lake Behavioral Hospital provides an intensive outpatient program for adults. Our intensive outpatient program is provided for Adults, from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Monday through Friday. While a member of our IOP program, we will assist in the treatment of some of the following mental health disorders:
- Bipolar disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma from physical, emotional or psychological abuse
- Next-day admission in most cases
- Meet with a psychiatrist during the first week
- Group therapy setting
- Variety of psychodynamic, educational and process groups.
- Lunch provided in a communal setting
- Transportation provided
- Discharge planning to identify further resources
- Previous hospitalization not required to qualify for the program
Lake Behavioral Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its programs and activities.
Why Choose LBH
At Lake Behavioral Hospital, we are constantly looking to provide a supportive, compassionate and innovative environment of patient-centered care. Our knowledge and expertise in the area of behavioral health & chemical dependency care is dedicated to improving life in our community.
What to Expect
- 24/7 intake department
- Free, efficient, confidential assessments
- Insurance check & pre-certification
- Expansive treatment continuum
- Individualized communication plan
- Effective discharge planning
- Acceptance of major insurance plans
- Convenient location
Call today: (855) 990-1900
If you know someone in crisis, please call. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week accepting referrals & performing free assessments.
Daytime Group Therapy:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm, with a hot lunch served.
- Group therapy topics focus on:
- Coping skills
- Emotional regulation
- Healthy behaviors
- Relationship issues
2615 Washington Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
Call Us 24/7 Toll Free:
Via I-94 to IL-120 E / Belvidere Rd. in Warren Township.
Take the IL – 120 E / Belvidere Rd. exit from I-94 W.
Continue on Belvidere Rd. Drive to Washington St. in Waukegan.
Lake Behavioral Hospital will be on the right, located at previous Vista Medical Center West campus.